U.S. Colo owns and operates six colocation centers in Los Angeles and Seattle. These leading-edge facilities provide excellent connectivity coupled with convenient locations, a high level of security, 24/7/365 monitoring and world-class customer service.
In Los Angeles, our five centers are housed in the downtown telecom corridor: the One Wilshire building, the Quinby building next door, and at nearby 800 South Hope St. All locations are within walking distance of each other and offer easy access to parking and major freeways.
- All facilities monitored and accessible by customers 24/7.
- AC and DC power are backed-up by UPS, batteries and a generator.
- Air conditioning and fire suppression systems built to industry standards.
- Result - 99.99% uptime..
View our floor plans in Los Angeles:
- AC 120V/240V
- 480V 3 phase available
- DC - 48 Volts with 6 hour battery backup
- 6-2000 KW
- 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel = 72 hours @ full load
- Air Conditioning
- Redundant 225 ton Liebert A/C units
- Fire Safety
- Pre-action fire suppression/smoke detectors (VESDA system in use at One Wilshire and
800 South Hope St. locations)
- Technical Support
- Hardware/software managed 24/7
- Over 30 years' combined experience in low voltage cross-connection applications.
- Access to the One Wilshire meet-me-room which includes AT&T, Qwest, Level3, TimeWarner, Global Crossing, SBC, Verizon, Sprint, XO Comm, USNL, SingTel, British Telecom and others located throughout the world (Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe, North America, Central & South America).
- Cisco and Foundry powered network
- Single and multi-mode fiber available
- Monitoring and Control
|View our Los Angeles |
facilities on live webcam.