U.S. Colo owns and operates two colocation centers in Los Angeles. These leading-edge facilities provide excellent connectivity coupled with convenient locations, a high level of security, 24/7/365 monitoring and world-class customer service.
In Los Angeles, our two centers are housed in the downtown telecom corridor: the One Wilshire building and at nearby 800 South Hope St. All locations are within walking distance of each other and offer easy access to parking and major freeways.
- All facilities monitored and accessible by customers 24/7.
- AC and DC power are backed-up by UPS, batteries and a generator.
- Air conditioning and fire suppression systems built to industry standards.
- Result - 99.99% uptime..
View our floor plans in Los Angeles:
- AC 120V/240V
- 480V 3 phase available
- DC - 48 Volts with 6 hour battery backup
- 6-2000 KW
- 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel = 72 hours @ full load
- Air Conditioning
- Redundant 225 ton Liebert A/C units
- Fire Safety
- Pre-action fire suppression/smoke detectors (VESDA system in use at One Wilshire and
800 South Hope St. locations)
- Technical Support
- Hardware/software managed 24/7
- Over 30 years' combined experience in low voltage cross-connection applications.
- Access to the One Wilshire meet-me-room which includes AT&T, Qwest, Level3, TimeWarner, Global Crossing, SBC, Verizon, Sprint, XO Comm, USNL, SingTel, British Telecom and others located throughout the world (Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe, North America, Central & South America).
- Cisco and Foundry powered network
- Single and multi-mode fiber available
- Monitoring and Control
||View our Los Angeles
facilities on live webcam.